TOP
  • Square thick dark wood eating tables and seating options including white cube pouf ottomans and white Parsons dining chairs populate the hardwood floor HomeEssentials breakfast area at d3h Home Inn & Suites Swift Current.  The space is dominated by a glass enclosed fireplace with a silver shiny metal surround and a elongated mahogany buffet that serves as the breakfast counter.

Conversion

d3h hotels is actively pursuing conversion opportunities to Home Hotels. We offer a competitive property improvement plan in which we incorporate our in-house designer to view each unique and individual property to see how it can best be redeveloped to fit the brand at the lowest possible cost. By purchasing a Home Franchise and converting your existing property, you are joining a culture that has created the feeling of “Home” for their guests throughout every property within the brand.

What makes us unique is the opportunity to work together to maximize sales efforts as a team as team rather than as individuals, as well as the support received for operational and staffing standards that have a significant increase on your bottom line. Whatever your reason for conversion, we look forward to hearing from you and working with you to achieve your unique goals.
  • A dual purpose space for dining and lounging at d3h Home Inn & Suites Swift Current, showcases a shiny metallic surround for a glass enclosed fireplace.  The lounge area features a 45 degree white sectional couch complemented by two high backed black trim armchairs.  The dining space consists of a breakfast counter with mahogany cabinetry and dark wood eating tables accompanied by white cube ottoman seating and white dining chairs.

    Home Inn and Suites

    Home Inn & Suites is one of the first of its kind in Canada and, therefore, conversions may not be as prevalent for this type of product. This brand is made up of 40% suites with full size kitchens and the other 60% being limited service type rooms. This type of hotel caters to the long term client and short terms stays, while still offering amenities for both types of travellers. We are currently only building Home Inn & Suites hotels but if you have a building that could match this type of property, please feel free to contact us.
    The Home Inn & Suites logo features the corporate name in black bold lettering contrasted against a white background and a house shaped chartreuse green icon, outlined in brown.
  • The Family Room suite at Home Inn Express in Medicine Hat features a tri-color interior: turquoise green, white and seal gray painted walls with large white framed black and white photos mounted against the walls.  Two wall mounted metal gooseneck lamps are placed between two beds dressed completely in white linen.

    Home Inn Express

    Home Inn Express is particularly suited for the conversion of existing economy branded hotels that want to move up to the mid-market sector and gain a higher ADR by creating additional value for their guests. This is a unique opportunity for owners who want to increase their bottom line and who may have lost the advantage of being the lowest priced hotel in their market. Lowest price in any market today means something completely different than it did 10 years ago and we want to help owners remain competitive in the ever changing hotel industry.
    The Home Inn Express logo presents the brand name HOME INN in heavy bold black lettering, with express in thin lime green typeset. The logo also includes a black outline of a house icon, filled in with green coloring.
  • The King Suite at d3h HomeSuites Regina East showcases a king sized bed dressed in layers of white pillows, a pale green bolster pillow and copper brown and gold print comforter.  The dark leather upholstered headboard is contrasted against the coffee colored walls, which boasts lamps with cube shaped shades mounted on both sides of the bed.

    HomeSuites

    HomeSuites is suited for the conversion of existing suite hotels or apartment buildings. In order to mitigate mechanical costs associated with additional plumbing requirements, we do ask that each room have its own plumbing available already for the full size kitchens and bathrooms. The HomeSuites brand has been built on the ability to have much larger, apartment sized rooms available for those guests wishing to stay on a more long term basis. Space is key.
    The corporate logo and slogan of Home Suites by d3h is in heavy black typeset contrasted against a white background.  A brown outline of a house, filled in with green color is included as part of the logo design.